RAID & LTO-7. The Perfect Combo
- 1U rack mountable storage and archiving solution
- Supports six hard drives or SSDs
- Hardware RAID 0,1,5,6,10, 50 or JBOD operation
- Integrated LTO-7 tape drive - 6TB of storage per tape cartridge, up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Four Thunderbolt 2 ports (dual Thunderbolt 2 buses)
- Ideal for desktop use or for mounting in standard 19" racks or DIT carts
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- Ships with 6-bay drive enclosure, IBM LTO-7 tape drive, LT0-7 data cartridge, Universal Cleaning Cartridge and two Thunderbolt cables
Hello LTFS. Drag and Drop Content to LTO-7 Tape.
mRack DIT LTO-7 supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). LTFS mounts the LTO-7 tape drive in the same way as a disk drive. This enables drag and drop functionality to the LTO tape cartridge.
mRack DIT LTO-7
Thunderbolt RAID and Archiving Solution for Digital Workflows
mRack DIT LTO-7 is a 1U rack mountable hybrid RAID and LTO-7 tape archiving solution designed to support today's digital workflows. Copy camera cards to high-speed RAID for online editing and then archive the raw footage and completed projects to LTO-7 tape to safeguard the media for the long term.
mRack DIT LTO-7 features four Thunderbolt 2 ports and connects to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac or PC. Add up to six spinning or solid state drives for integrated hardware RAID functionality. Archive assets to the on-board LTO-7 drive which provides 6TB of data storage per cartridge. LTO has a shelf life of 30+ years and is the most cost-effective storage medium on a cost per TB basis.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mRack DIT LTO-7 is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving software for macOS and Windows including: YoYotta - YoYottaID LTFS
High-Speed Hardware RAID. Simple GUI.
Add up to six of your favorite hard drives or SSDs. mRack DIT supports drives up to 9.5mm in height. Setting up a RAID set is easy using the included utility.